TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Terms of Service is a contract agreement that governs “you” or “your” (customers, affiliates, resellers, and contracted partners, contracted workers and service partners) and us (BLUE OWL PROJECTS LIMITED) and the use of the BLUE OWL PROJECTS LIMITED site SEORANKSTORE.COM, including any services and features available on or through the Web Site.
By accessing or using this Website, or by clicking or checking a box indicating “I agree,” “I accept,” or any similar expression you are giving consent to the company that you agree to the Terms of Service on this website. Please make sure you fully understand the contents of this Agreement, if you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
PLEASE READ THESE CUSTOMER TERMS CAREFULLY, BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF BLUE OWL PROJECTS LIMITED WEBSITE AND ALL BLUE OWL PROJECTS LIMITED SERVICES.
Description of the Service
This service consists of online marketing and management tools for search engine optimization (“SEO”).
Clients acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- COM has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites, links and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factor. The website does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO.
- We will not be held responsible should your website receive any penalties in the future due to any link building techniques or SEO.
- The website is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website
- The website is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized).
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current always. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We will process the purchase as promptly as possible.
During the payment process you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card etc , it is your responsibility to represent and warrant that this information you supply to us is true and correct in order to proceed with the payment process, if your initial payment authorization is later revoked, your service or access will be terminated, and we reserve the right to reject any purchase at any time.
Your Purchase will appear as BOPL SEORS, LAGOS on your card statement
Any cancellations must be requested immediately after an order has been placed to avoid unnecessary and chargeable work.
Should you require a refund please do so within 25 days of the purchase date. Due to the nature of our services, if significant work has been undertaken the company has the right to charge accordingly. Refund will be given if the following conditions are met:
- Ordering of the wrong service if the company is notified within 48 hours.
- If the wrong service is received from the one ordered
- If the services conditions have not been delivered
All cancellations/refunds can be carried out via our email support team firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that the people who use the Site do the same. In using our site you agree that BLUE OWL PROJECTS LIMITED exclusively and solely own all rights and not limited to the design, logo, tradenames ,code, contents and services on this website, you agree not to download, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the Site. You agree your use of the Site does not grant you ownership of any content, code, data or materials that you may access on the Site.
BLUE OWL PROJECTS LIMITED may at any time change, modify, add, or remove any portion of these Terms of Service, in whole or in part. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using our Contact page.